This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK
Salary : £10,400 per annum
Hours : 20hrs/week
The Company and Role
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies on a long-term part time basis for 20 hours per week.
We're a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company's history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
Work on improving the current debt control processes and decrease the current debt
- Accounts and Debt collection experience.
- Collection of debt from payment plan customers as per the companies credit control procedure, via email, text and phone ,within agreed terms from customers globally;
- Liaison with internal teams and departments as required to resolve customer queries;
- Responding to customer tickets on company ticket system regarding credit control queries and requests;
- Ad Hoc tasks related to optimizing collections and customer service
- Spanish language skills advantageous,
- IT Skills - Asana, Stripe, Google, Xero, Excel, Slack, Zoom, Kustomer advantageous,
- Worldwide debt collection experience,
- Working from home on UK /US timezones (20hrs/week) - own equipment and internet connection,
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills - happy to talk to people from various countries, backgrounds, etc
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler's guide to ‘Britain's 250 Best Doctors', and has been heralded as everything from “Britain's Best Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men's Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Condé Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine for her impassioned and effective approach to changing people's lives from within.