Who are Safetykleen?
We are the leading provider of chemical cleaning and environmental solutions and we offer a unique service that combines parts cleaning equipment, environmental consultancy, and industrial waste collection to a diverse customer base, including transport, metalworking, manufacturing, and construction.
With 19 branches across UK and Ireland, we are looking for a talented individual that has the drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliver a professional service within our finance sector to support our business growth. If you are this individual, we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, in addition to providing you with the latest technology and support to ensure that you are successful within your career at Safetykleen.
Job responsibilities for Credit Controller
Working as a key part of a medium sized team to effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, email and internal/external meetings
- Minimise over 60 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner
- Maintain an up to date AR by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off’s and general housekeeping activities are completed in a timely fashion
- To achieve our working capital targets; cash collection, aged debt and ultimately DSO
- Ensure our credit control systems remains up to date and accurately reflects activity and, or, the status of invoices
- To deal with customer enquiries/disputes and liaise with the sales team and branches to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Provide management with information on collection activity when required
- Aiding in the processing of payments from customers, including cheque and credit card payments and any other data entry that is needed for example client portals
- To chase order numbers and any other duties associated with reducing debtors days
- To be able to handle high volume calls and emails
- Maintain excellent relationships with the clients, Branch and Regional Director
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, whilst approaching the role in a professional and competent manner
- Take action to ensure reoccurring issues are corrected.
Role requirements for Credit Controller
- Proven commercial credit control skills at medium to large companies
- Strong computer literacy skills including MS Office applications
- Ideally experienced in Microsoft AX
Benefits for Credit Controller
- Enhanced industry standard salary
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance coverage from day 1
- Stakeholder’s Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Corporate discount scheme focused on your well being, including Virgin Active Gym membership
- We provide support and access to a range of internal and external courses to help develop and progress your career with us
- Finally, we recognise those important celebrations in your life, such as birthdays, work anniversaries and becoming a parent.