Chase & Holland are excited to be working exclusively with a dynamic and fast-growing family owned business in Doncaster to recruit a Credit Controller join their friendly finance team on a part-time basis. This a newly created role due to growth.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Chasing overdue debt on phone and email
- Manage your section of the ledger
- Building relationships with the customers and dealing with queries
- Setting up new customers including credit checks and setting credit limits
- Liaising with sales teams and clients to resolve queries
- Cash allocation
- Raising credit notes and sending out statements
- Daily invoicing
- Develop systems, processes and controls
- Continuous improvement, constantly looking at more efficient ways of working
- Strong experience in a busy Credit Control role
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with customers
- Good IT skills and knowledge of accounting systems with the drive to improve processes
A competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to take ownership if your accounts and improve processes and procedures through the Credit Control department. There is good potential to develop for the right candidate.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Credit Controller opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.