Credit Controller | Part-time | Portsmouth | £22,000 - £23,000 FTE
Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an established and successful business based in Portsmouth, Hampshire in the recruitment of a Part-time Credit Controller.
This role is key to the business cash performance with primary focus on driving timely payments and early escalation of known delays.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collecting accounts receivable balances for selected portfolio of clients, at firm level, by taking ownership of collection activity & client payment performance
- A key objective would be to maximise cash for the business
- Building external client relationships to understand client payment behaviours & methods, client approvals & internal processes
- Engaging with client facing teams to support collection activities
- Identifying collection blockages or delays and escalating disputes to specialist collection team
- Maintaining client information data to support lessons learned
- Dealing with incoming internal & external customer queries
- Achieve set monthly call and cash targets
- Minimise bad debts
- Keeping a detailed record of collection activities
- Desired experience:
- At least 2 years previous experience in Credit Control
- Confident, with a proven ability to challenge appropriately at all levels
- Ability to balance multiple priorities by considering risk, importance and level of urgency
- Ability to adapt or flex the style, as necessary
- Demonstrate a solution driven mind-set
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.
Find Online Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Find Online Recruitment complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Find Online Recruitment may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Find Online Recruitment providing you with work finding services.