My client, a large multi-site employer, is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and confident Credit Controller, to join them on a permanent basis at their office based on the outskirts of Exeter.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will have sole responsibility over the debt collection of the ledger, with the support of a wider finance team. This position will suit an individual with experience in credit control, who enjoys taking ownership of query resolution, and who gains satisfaction from investigating data, providing back up documents in order to assist customers.
Your tasks and duties as a Credit Controller include:
- Requesting payment of invoices, and answering any questions, resolving queries that arise.
- Liaising with colleagues throughout the business.
- Building rapport through regular customer contact.
- Processing cash receipts and producing cash receipt reports.
- Processing debit/credit journal adjustments on the accounting system.
- Liaising with debt collection companies if needed.
- Experience of working in credit control position
- Confident individual with position, customer focused phone manner.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and seeking assistance when required.
- Focused and dedicated, seeking to see a problem through to resolution, quickly and efficiently.
This is a great role for someone who likes to work autonomously, whilst still being part of a wider team, and who can organise and prioritise their own workload, and who has a natural curiosity and desire to achieve a positive outcome.