Our Tewkesbury based client is looking to recruit two Credit Control Candidates to join their team, one full time and one at 30 hours.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Achieve cash collection and overdue debtors' targets by monitoring and chasing overdue customer accounts in accordance to agreed terms
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Review customer accounts for legal action
- Processing credit card/ payments as required
- Create new accounts in line with company policy
Skills & Requirements
- Strong IT and MS Excel skills
- A proven ability to build strong professional relationships
- Proven record of working to tight deadlines
- Commitment to accuracy and driving efficient processes
- Flexibility to shifting workloads
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of formats
If you would like to know more about this role then please contact Gemma at Adecco today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.