Are you looking for a part-time role during evenings and weekends?
Do you have experience in a regulated environment?
Are you confident when working to deadlines?
You’re keen to embark on a part-time role that can fit around your university, college or other commitments. You’re looking for a company that can offer excellent opportunities for candidates who can offer excellent customer support.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You must have previous experience within a regulated environment
- Familiarity with current regulatory and compliance requirements, notably the Consumer Credit Act and the Consumer Credit Directive
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to interpret both personal and business credit reference reports
- Ability to work 14 to 21 hours per week
- Positive mindset and committed to continuous improvement
What does the day to day look like?
- Evaluating motor finance proposals and making underwriting recommendations
- Meeting deadlines and providing an enthusiastic, friendly customer services at all times
- Ensuring all customer information remains confidential
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements
- Providing accurately and timely reporting of departmental trends
- Working in collaboration with other colleagues
- Keeping up with a fast-paced environment
- Remaining vigilant to suspicions or evidence of fraud or anti-money laundering activities
Interested? Get in touch with Karen Keenan to discuss this Glasgow based role further –
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.