Job title: Credit Officer Infrastructure and Structured finance
Corporate Title: Senior Associate / Vice President
Department: Credit Risk Management
- The role will be primarily focused on Infrastructure Finance, but also Structured Finance and Real Estate Finance transactions.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in these three areas. However, the focus will be primarily on Infrastructure and candidates with willingness to develop new skillsets are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The infrastructure finance credit team works on transactions for both greenfield and brownfield projects in the transportation, green energy, power, telecom and social infrastructure sectors. The candidate would be involved in a wide variety of sectors, countries and transactions.
- Primary responsibilities for this role would be to:
- Close interaction with the front office team to conduct full credit due diligence on new transactions including business review, financial analysis and cash flow modelling
- Site and companies visits throughout Europe and direct interaction with clients
- Evaluate transactions structure, covenants, pricing and propose mitigating features
- Assessment of legal documentation
- Preparing rating proposal
- Monitor portfolio of exposures including conducting credit reviews
- Briefing to senior management and production of industry reviews
- The candidate would be working closely with an experienced credit analyst who would provide ongoing mentoring for this role.
- Financial/business qualification such as CFA/Master's degree/MBA is an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar credit role, rating agency or credit fund
- Strong willingness to progress and develop in infrastructure and structured finance as well as real estate finance
- Flexibility in being able to work on various transactions at the same time and to meet deadlines
- Value added interface with business, clients and senior management
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint