We have an excellent opportunity for a Credit Risk Analyst to join our team, part-time (21 hours) on a 12 month FTC. This role sits within the Credit Services department and assists the Credit Manager with the reporting and analysis requirements of the credit risk management area.
This person will be supporting the Credit Manager with collation, interpretation and reporting of data on all aspects of credit risk across Penguin/DK, and 3rd Party Publishers.
This role is based at our Distribution centre in Frating. However, the team are open to flexible and remote working options. This can be discussed further at interview.
- Support team to maintain Insured and uninsured credit limit values and splits across Vista & SAP
- Maintain system to record and monitor top account insurance utilisation against insured limits
- Track insured limit usage trends across top UK and International customers (for use in peak limit reviews)
- Maintain audit process for insured limits in use, ensuring that correct limit is in PRH systems.
- Support with defining statistics which will be useful for new Credit management system
- Support Credit Manager in design and specification phase of new credit management system – specifically related to credit risk management.
- Reporting of Group Risk Schedule for monthly call to be delivered by 12th of month
- Work with Credit Manager to implement and maintain a reporting system/database of all currently assigned discretionary credit limit and track their changes.
- Month end reporting to include risk and exposures of trade customers to group finance
- Deliver monthly reporting of overdue to insurers
- Maintain business process documents
- Other Ad hoc reporting as required
- Understanding of credit assessment techniques
- Ability to analyse data and produce meaningful insight from data
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
- Understanding or trade credit insurance policies
- Methodical approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills