This person will report to Head of Operations, Ingrid Stuart and the CEO, Kristoff DuBose and be responsible for the development, and day-to-day data management of CRM in the business. Jo Ford, Financial Controller will work closely with this person to help build and generate reports to inform and direct the business.
As a high growth business this is a crucial role in sustaining growth within key target audiences. The expectation is that the successful candidate will have around 5 years’ experience, possess drive and ambition paired with a readiness to learn and work as part of a close-knit, fast-moving team.
- This new role will see a driven individual working with the team to set-up and build the CRM system, populating it and managing the data within.
- This person will take tactical ownership of the CRM system within Cirkularis8 whilst working closely with other teams and the executive team supporting their day-to-day activities as they will yours.
- Set-up and deliver weekly/monthly reporting to keep the executive and the rest of the business updated.
- Responsibility for GDPR compliance, must demonstrate they are fully trained and experienced in this area.
- The successful candidate will be an instrumental part of the 3-4 strong sales team.
- Work with the marketing team on outbound campaigns/events.
- Deliver ad-hoc projects as arising and agreed with the Board.
Qualifications and Experience
It is likely that the successful candidate will:
- Be familiar with Insightly
- Have experience working with the Gmail + Suite
- Have 5 years plus relevant experience
- Be driven, proactive and meticulous in nature
- Demonstrable experience of sophisticated CRM within larger corporate environments will be a bonus.
This role will be part-time 16-24 hours per week, over 2-3 working days and can be home-based with occasional travel to the London office (Southwark) which we anticipate could be bi-weekly or monthly, depending on requirements. We are a family-friendly company open to discuss working patterns conducive to supporting all areas of your life. Cirkularis8 is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from candidates from all backgrounds. This role may be particularly suited to those returning to work following a family or career break.
Please click the apply button below and upload your CV and a short covering letter detailing experience, motivation and suitability for the role ASAP. Successful candidates can expect a short telephone interview, and 1 or 2 face-to-face interviews with the team including a real-life scenario or test designed to give you a taster of the role itself. Good luck, we look forward to hearing from you!