Job Role: Customer Service Consultant - Mortgage Application Processing
Function: Mortgage Services
Salary: Starting at £16,850
This excellent opportunity will require the ideal candidate to provide a positive and smooth customer journey from start to finish, by processing mortgage applications quickly and accurately. You will be the first point of contact for the Mortgage Advisors in our branch network and the broker population across the UK and responsible for developing strong and trusted working relationships. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional levels of service whilst adhering to regulatory and compliance requirements.
Who we're looking for: You need to be a team player with excellent communication skills, a desire to learn and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. No mortgage or banking experience is required as full training is provided; however, it's worth noting that the mortgage market is constantly evolving so you'll be expected to develop a broad knowledge of how the mortgage market operates within your role.
The twilight shift hours are 13:00 - 9pm Monday to Friday. There are part-time and full time vacancy for our twilight team.
It's not just customers who get looked after at TSB. In return for your hard work, you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits too.
- Starting salary of £16,850 plus £674 flexible benefits, rising to £17,850 plus £714 flexible benefits, after approx six months (subject to performance criteria). All salaries quoted are based on the full time equivalent (35 hours)
- Training and Development opportunities
- 22 days paid holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible Benefits of 4% (to include holiday trading, Flex Card, Discount Shopping, Dental Cover, Private Medical) or the ability to take this allowance as cash
- Free onsite and local parking
If you'd like to get stuck in and be part of the TSB team, hit Apply.
We'd love to hear from you.