AIESEC UK is a charity set up to activate youth leadership through facilitating international youth exchange schemes that provide challenging, cultural work placements for students and recent graduates. AIESEC is the world’s largest youth-led organisation. AIESEC UK sponsors non-EEA graduates to undertake work experience with UK employers. We are endorsed by BEIS and the Home Office and regulated by the Office of the Immigra5on Services Commissioner (OISC).
AIESEC UK holds an A-rated Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Sponsor License, which allows us to act as an ‘over-arching body’. This means we can issue Certificates of Sponsorship for individuals who meet our eligibility criteria to apply for a Tier 5 Visa to come and experience working, social and cultural life in the UK.
We have a highly trusted sponsor status with UKVI and are endorsed by BEIS and OISC. Our national partners are Morgan Stanley, State Street Bank, Box, Inc., DPDHL, International SOS, Husqvarna, PwC, Cornerstone, SPCE and The Economist
Our efforts to enable youth mobility have been recognised by the British Youth Council and we were awarded Youth on Board Award in December 2012 at the House of Commons. And in 2015, we were finalists for the Lloyds National Business Awards as the Social Enterprise of Year.
AIESEC exists in over 120 countries and has been facilitating global internship programmes and subsequent immigration of the workforce for 60 years. AIESEC has been endorsed by leaders like Nelson Mandela and Kofi Annan.
This role is responsible for supporting the AIESEC UK’s AT5 Account Manager and Immigration Specialist.
Key Performance Indicators
• Provision of a high quality service measured by customer and colleague’s feedback
• Continuous improvement of service quality and company/graduate satisfaction
•Accurate and up-to-date record keeping
•Adherence to strict deadlines for application submission and billing
• A highly driven, self-motivated individual with the passion to help people.
• Customer-centricity: curiosity to understand customer needs and dedication to provide quality support.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Able to interact with customers and colleagues professionally.
• Process-oriented and disciplined. The role requires strong self-organisational skills; the successful candidate will be diligent in file-keeping and will meet deadlines.
• Able to work self-sufficiently as part of an interdependent team.
• Attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
The Customer Service Assistant will report to AIESEC UK’s Account Manager on a day-to-day basis and to the Board Of Directors on a monthly basis
Flexible working opportunities: Part-time role 16 hours per week. Flexibility considered around hours and work pattern but Friday's essential.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of people, respecting and drawing on different perspectives, skills, experience and knowledge.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application or selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please let us know. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
• Start Date: As soon as possible
1E Mentmore Terrace, London E8 3DQ
To submit and application please send your CV and a covering letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org