MULO is a British men’s footwear brand dedicated to precision detail and sustainable sourcing and production. We are focused on reimagining staple footwear styles for men to meet the changing needs of the modern wardrobe. The range currently includes espadrilles (our original product), slippers, loafers and sneakers.
We are looking for a strong detail-orientated team member to join us in establishing MULO as the footwear brand of today. As a luxury brand, customer satisfaction with the MULO experience is central to our success, and we aim to provide a level of service that is exceptional. We a take a proactive approach to customer service and take pride in going the extra mile for our customers.
Our office is in South Kensington.
- Manage day-to-day Customer Services function regarding customer enquiries on email and phone (10-15 hours a week with activity everyday between Monday-Friday)
- Respond to enquiries within 12 hours (sometimes faster in peak season)
- Resolve all enquires appropriately and effectively, and work with additional teams as needed
- Proactively outreach to customers on any known or potential issues (shipment delay, backorders)
- Manage exchanges and returns
- Collate and analyze customer feedback / suggestions for product improvement
- Bring recommendations, ideas and customer engagement opportunities to the team for discussion
- Role is primarily working from home with a regular weekly review call and occasional meetings at our London office where required
- Strong experience in a customer services and sales environment, ideally for a luxury ecommerce brand
- Minimum education requirement graduate
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly personable
- Flexible, resourceful and happy to problem solve as issues arise in a growing business
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a small and supportive team in a family owned business
- Flexible work schedules
- The chance to develop your skills in an entrepreneurial environment