Compliancy Services Ltd is one of the UK's leading providers of compliance consultancy and regtech services to firms that are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. We help firms to become authorised and regulated, manage their compliance obligations and we offer training for their staff.
Apply below after reading through all the details and supporting information regarding this job opportunity.
More than 620 firms rely on our ongoing consultancy support across more than 20 financial services sectors and we’ve helped more than 1,100 firms to become authorised.
You will work within our Marketing team to help us improve our management of client and prospective client information. Our Marketing team has a positive profile and is a key business support function. This is a completely new role and designed to help us realise even greater marketing opportunities. The successful candidate will help us maintain and expand our marketing databases, ensure that we maximise the use and benefit of current systems, and make sure that we have access to accurate and timely management information.
We currently use two client data systems, a proprietary platform called CMP+ which we use to manage client relationships and Salesforce which is used to manage our marketing databases and sales pipeline. Having knowledge and experience of Salesforce is advantageous but not essential, providing you have used similar systems as we will be offering training.
The role will involve:
- Analysing and manipulating client data
- Researching prospective client information in order to expand our marketing databases
- Being the ‘Superuser and Guru’ of Salesforce and helping us exploiting its capabilities.
- Providing key management information and reporting, supporting business and marketing planning
- Training, developing and communicating Salesforce’s practices within the business
- Helping the business improve the management of data across different operating systems including Salesforce and CMP+, as well as maintaining and keeping data accurate and up to date on all systems
What we are looking for
We are looking for a dynamic, efficient and organised person that loves working with and manipulating data. You’ll have a basic understanding of how systems like Salesforce work and may even have some experience working with that system. You’ll be highly proficient in the use of Excel and be a self-starter as well as a strong team player.
What you can expect
- High levels of empowerment with the opportunity to make a real difference to our firm
- A diverse and inclusive team that set high standards, pull together to make it happen and never settle for the status quo
- A challenging, stimulating ‘can do’ business environment
- A competitive salary with a range of other benefits including health care, health cash plans, pension, access to our staff benefits discount platform and generous annual leave to name some!
How to Apply
The role is on a part time permanent basis worked over three days per week based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, with some flexibility.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is currently no deadline to apply, however applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis and this opportunity will be closed once the right candidate has been found.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants will be expected to work from home for an initial temporary period. Once lockdown eases, we will expect candidates to be office based, with some flexibility.