My client - a fantastic and renowned organisation in the Not for Profit and Charities industry are looking for a Data Quality Analyst - GDPR - part time 3 month contract to join their site in London (remotely) on a part time basis to support the final delivery of technical modules for their new data protection platform.
My client is a fantastic and renowned organisation in the Not for Profit and Charities industry.
The successful candidate for the Data Quality Analyst - GDPR - part time contract role at my client's site in London will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Support the delivery and finish of 2 technical modules on their new data protection system that include data mapping and data subject requests as well as process form set ups.
- Work/liaise with various departments in the RHS to get the ROPA/IAR completed
To be considered for the Data Quality Analyst - GDPR - part time 3-month part time contract role the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A proven track record of setting up a Record of Processing Activities (ROPA)/Information Asset Registers/Data flow mapping- and ensuring that they are completed.
- A track record of setting up process flows for dealing with Data Subject rights requests and setting up forms.
- Working knowledge of IT systems as well as project management capabilities
- Proven knowledge of GDPR and IG so that they can work independently
This role is between £250 and £350 per day outside of IR35