We’re looking to hire on a contract basis, an experienced deployment manager, to lead and deliver telecommunications sites within an innovative programme. If you are organised, efficient, proactive and straight talking but can get on well with people, then this role is for you. It’s open to remote working, full time or 4 days per week, and could also be filled by two job share partners.
Who are we looking for?
We want to hear from you, if you have:
- A track record of telecoms site deployment or similar technical rollouts
- A proven ability to triage
- An ability to manage suppliers to schedule
- An ability to manage site dependencies through to resolution
- Excellent end to end planning skills, able to manage all planning activities related to site
- Brilliant communication skills, capable of getting the best performance from your team
- The people skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Conflict resolution through problem solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influence
- A track record of delivering management information including RAG statuses and KPI reporting
- A collaborative nature, working well with others to ensure cross-programme activities, risks and issues are well managed
- Confidence in taking responsibility for delivery against challenging targets.
The Must Haves
Working experience in the following:
- Good IT skills
- Experience/understanding of telecoms
- An understanding of technology and its role within the telecommunications sector
- An ability to influence and inspire others to deliver on time to challenging timeframes
- An ability to persuade, rather than dictate
The Nice to Haves
- Experience working on swap or rollouts (2G / 3G / 4G) with vendor/operator
Resource Harbour are advertising this role on behalf of our client, a large and well-known market leader in the UK telecoms sector.
Where’s the Job?
Bristol, easy access of M4 but remote working is possible.
When would I start?
Ideally, the start date is as soon as possible, although given the criticality of this role, our client is keen to ensure that the right person is appointed.
What’s in it for me?
This is a newly created role working on a one-of-a-kind programme, so it’s best suited to a person who is comfortable in defining their own task list and does not require a detailed, prescribed job format.
This role is offered at a rate of up to £375 per day (contract) on a recurring 3 monthly basis. Remote working, 5 or 4 day (compressed working) week and job share partnerships considered. The environment is fast paced and fun.