Designer - Part Time - 3 Days
Location - Oxford Circus, London/Remote working
Salary - up to £42,000 Pro Rata
We are looking to add to our creative team in the shape of an experienced Designer. The role will be fast paced and varied key responsibilities will include:
- Generation of ideas, origination of Art and Design layouts
- Creation, development, and refinement of all required multichannel marketing materials
- Supporting and working in conjunction with Copywriters and the Creative Team
- Challenging briefs and pushing the standards of creativity and mentoring the creative team
You will have a passion for health-related communications and have experience of working within a similar setting.
We want someone with progressive views on how our brand can touch and move people. Someone who recognises the value of insight, impact, relevance, and effectiveness.
- You will work in partnership with a creative copywriter, our Head of Marketing to create brilliant concepts and bring them to life across all media.
- Previous Art Direction experience gained from a healthcare or consumer advertising agency
- Significant Art Direction experience in leading advertising creative communications agencies, preferably healthcare advertising
- HTML5 visual display experience is essential. Proficiency across HTML5 visual display, the Adobe CC suite - including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential
- Working knowledge of print processes
- Able to translate ideas across all platforms offline, digital and through media channels
HCA Healthcare UK
World's largest private acute and complex care hospital group with a network of the capital's most respected and long-established private hospitals.