The Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing SnapDragon’s Marketing Plan – on and off line.
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure alignment and shared objectives.
- Word-smithing for marketing and PR activities including media and case studies.
- Overall management of the website, including management and training of website’s live support team and content management.
- Day to day social media management.
- Managing PR/marketing activity around trade shows/events/exhibitions/speaking opportunities and seeking out relevant opportunities.
- Supporting the team at events such as these, including attending and developing relationships with key media both in the UK and overseas.
- Organising photoshoots, case studies, videos etc.
- Keeping media files up to date, ensuring relevant links are shared in a digital format.
- Attending training events to keep up to date with current trends.
- Assisting in the identification of brands with counterfeit issues for new business targeting
- Providing administrative support where appropriate and necessary
Specific skills/experience required
- You have proven experience of building a brand through digital channels and delivering a successful digital strategy.
- You have knowledge and experience of SEO in terms of navigation and content impact.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- You will ideally have an interest in branding, and desktop publishing prowess and familiarity with Adobe and other design/publishing suites.
- You may have experience working in an international team, and may have language skills.
Specific qualifications required
- You will have a relevant marketing/digital marketing/media degree and proven work experience, either in-house or through an agency.
Personal characteristics and attitude
- You are personable, reliable, and self-motivated, with meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- You are a creative thinker, proactive, efficient and able to prioritise and multi-task, with a strong work ethic.
- You are flexible, mature and approachable, willing to suggest and take on additional tasks to meet business imperatives.
- You are a great team player, willing to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.