Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
We want our workforce to reflect the diverse nature of the business environment and markets in which we operate and the customers that we serve. As a company, we strongly believe that a more diverse and inclusive workforce will boost our financial performance, enhance our reputation, support innovation and increase colleague engagement.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Main Purpose of the Role
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Data Executive to deliver actionable insights using innovative analytical tools and their digital analytics expertise.
Your role will be responsible for identifying, validating and communicating actionable insights to improve the performance of digital marketing channels across multiple geographies and markets.
In addition, you will work with other colleagues in the Digital Search Marketing Team to demonstrate the business case for feasibility pilots in the business across SEO, PPC and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) initiatives.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
The Digital Data Executive will be primarily responsible for tracking the performance of our digital channels and working with the M&I Digital Team and local marketing teams to identify actionable insights that will drive site traffic, organic and paid, and conversion to profitable sales.
- Maintain monthly analytics reporting for all key performance indicators across our website estate.
- Based on the monthly reports, generate actionable insight around the performance of our websites to include potential recommendations to drive additional site traffic and/or site conversion.
- Regular review of the organic search performance of key websites globally.
- Provide routine reporting on landing pages that capture and convert organic traffic to a sale/enquiry. Support the content team in identifying top performing landing pages and regional best practice.
- Liaise with internal team members and external third parties to leverage best practice learnings across paid and organic channels, this will include both data analysis and the development of recommendations based on this insight.
- Actively lead the development of recommendations based on ‘actionable insights’ from our website estate.
- Evaluate the market landscape of online competitors and provide recommendations.
- Use business intelligence tools to visualise and make data accessible to senior managers.
- Work with the SEO/PPC team to identify highest value keywords across our web estate and aid developing strategies to maximise traffic acquisition for these terms.
- Support the CRO programme and the website testing initiatives by providing insight, projecting potential benefit for test rollouts and assessing the real world benefits of rolling out test findings.
- Ad-hoc analysis of website trends to support digital content marketing campaigns, to evaluate the drivers of organic and paid search performance, CRO initiatives, traffic and conversion by device, location and/or by time of day.
- Work with local market stakeholders to understand their business needs and help develop their own reporting capability.
- On-going reporting and updating of business stakeholders on website performance metrics and progress around pilot/testing initiatives.
Do you have what it takes?
If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Confident in analysing digital marketing data and communicating to less-technical teams.
- Ability to generate user-friendly reporting dashboards and templates that are both insightful and actionable.
- Confident in training people in digital marketing analytical tools/platforms and search marketing.
- An analytical thinker who can problem-solve and work closely with SEO, PPC & CRO managers to provide intelligence and support the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
- You will have an established commercial and strategic awareness and experience in helping to shape digital marketing campaigns, planning, budgets and channels.
- You will have honed experience providing insights, recommendations and analysis; taking ownership of all reporting ensuring all interactions are tracked and measured appropriately.
- Have the ability to run regular workshops with business stakeholders and deliver detailed presentations.
Undergraduate degree - preferably with an analytical / marketing background.
- 12 months + commercial experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to merge data from multiple sources into data suitable for analysis.
- Working with relational databases and large data sets.
- Knowledge of how APIs for key platform providers work.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel formula and data manipulation.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels such as SEO and PPC.
- Understanding of social media listening and social media KPIs.
- Ability to create clear and simple written presentations from complex analytics.
- Oral presentation aptitude in order to present insights in person.
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us…
- Life Assurance
- Peoples Pension Scheme
- Rentokil Initial Reward Scheme
- Free Parking
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. Every colleague is required to support the company to meet its dedication to provide equal opportunities in employment and avoid unlawful discrimination. Rentokil Initial considers that all colleagues have a duty not to discriminate against any of their colleagues on any unlawful grounds.Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us.