- Designing web banners, social media assets work
- Work closely with copywriters, content teams, to understand project objectives, assist in the creation of concepts and produce highly engaging multi-channel campaigns
- Providing accurate updates and time estimates on projects you are responsible for.
- Taking an active interest in advancements in technology and techniques in design, taking inspiration from industry leaders and encouraging development and collaboration within the team.
- Creating any basic animations or GIFs (training will be provided in After Effects)
- Minimum 3+ years commercial experience
- Skilled working on digital design campaigns with national brands
- Has an exceptional eye for detail, layout and typography
- Displays an excellent understanding of responsive web design and basic UX methodologies
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of working within a creative team
- Is able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi task effectively, taking accountability for your own work
- Thinks innovatively and takes initiative with regards to future team/business aims
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity as for a Part Time designer to join a multi award winning boutique agency with household brands in a fast-paced and exciting working environment. They offer generous salary packages, 33 days holiday (Pro Rata)) and opportunities to grow and develop.
Please note the salary will be paid pro-rata. The role is initially 3 days a week but there is potential for this to go full time.
They are interviewing immediately, so please get in touch asap with your CV and Portfolio.