We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Digital Insight Week
Spend an action-packed, paid week in one of our offices during your summer holiday – meeting our people, experiencing the work we do and making new friends.
Technology is changing the way we work, and we’re at the forefront – exploring new technologies and trends as they emerge. From Artificial Intelligence to Augmented Reality and 3D Printing to Drones, we’re using technology to help our clients work better and prepare for the future. On this programme, you’ll take part in interactive and engaging workshops, led by our Technology experts to explore what Digital means to us.
During the Digital Insight Week we’ll welcome you with a day’s training so you can meet and collaborate with other students on the programme, and staff at PwC. You’ll participate in a range of interactive workshops delivered by our tech teams, to help you gain a good understanding of how we’re embracing the digital transformation and what area of technology interests you most. You’ll have the opportunity to gain lots of valuable skills, build your network and learn more about our fully funded Flying Start Technology Degree Apprenticeship programmes, which are available at the University of Birmingham, Queen's University Belfast, University of Edinburgh and University of Leeds. Our recruitment team and technology professionals will also help you to get several steps ahead with your preparation for an application to one of our Flying Start Technology Degree Apprenticeships.
What you’ll gain
You’ll spend timing getting excellent tuition from a range of business areas across PwC, as well as gaining key employability and professional skills for your career going forwards. This action-packed week is a great way to network, learn and kickstart your career in technology and beyond.
What you’ll need
In order to apply for the Digital Insight Week, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Currently in Year 12 (England & Wales), S5 (Scotland) or Year 13 (Northern Ireland)
- You’ll need to be on track for at least AAA from your top 3 A-Levels (excluding General Studies and Critical Thinking), D*D*D from your BTEC or the equivalent grades for an alternative qualification.
- On track for an A or equivalent in Maths or Computer Science/Computing qualification such as an A-Level, BTEC or Cambridge Technical
- Obtained a Grade 4 or above in GCSE English or equivalent and a Grade 5 or above in GCSE Maths or equivalent
- You’ll need to be eligible to work in the UK without company sponsorship
- Students who are keen to pursue a career in technology
- Students who are committed to learning and developing new skills
- Students who want to grow their professional network and meet new people
- Students who are motivated, engaged and have a thirst for knowledge!
When to apply
- The deadline for submitting your application form is 14th February 2020
The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
We know that the skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.