27 days ago
South West London
£36,000 - £40,000 pro rata
My client, an established professional body based in South West London, are looking for a Digital Learning Developer to join their Training Team on a 6 month fixed term basis for 3 days per week. You will have knowledge of Articulate 360 or tools that are similar (essential) and have experience of developing high quality, engaging learning materials for online learning and training courses. This is an exciting time to join a growing team within a successful organisation.
- Create engaging learning material and resources
- Develop materials and resources using the most appropriate authoring and creative tools
- Set up and configure material and resources on various platforms
- Undertake tests to ensure courses are set up correctly and learners can access them
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure courses are set up in the CRM system and corporate website
- Edit and proofread material and ensure it has suitable copyright clearance and attribution
- Contribute to the design of learning courses and resources, and the adoption of new educational and training technologies
- Make improvements to the design of the courses
- Previous experience within a training or professional services environment.
- Designing and creating digital courses for desktop and mobile devices.
- Working with subject matter experts, writers and other contributors in the course development process.
- Administering LXPs and LMSs. This includes setting up courses, uploading material and gathering data.
- Create learning materials using a range of authoring tools such as Articulate 360, Rise 360, and Moodle applications.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Premiere Pro, Audition, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Editing HTML content
- Writing, copy-editing and proofing.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114