As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be involved in developing this organisation's multi-channel communication strategies. You will work across several areas, guiding & directing a small in-house web & sales team.
Key areas will include:
- social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat Twitter and YouTube.
- search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to our websites by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- mobile marketing: possibly include app-based and SMS marketing.
As a digital marketing manager, you'll need to carry out and manage others to do the following:
- create and upload copy and images for the organisation's websites and blogs (based in 3 x countries – appealing across Europe);
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- communicate with clients and partners;
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- assist with paid media – possibly including liaison with digital advertising agencies;
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- keep up to date with current digital trends;
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for the business.
Specific qualifications required
This area of work is open to all graduates; however, the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- advertising, media and communications;
- business and technology;
- creative design;
If you do not have a related first degree, you will be required to demonstrate a genuine interest in digital marketing, with evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms.
You will need to have:
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients/partners;
- excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content;
- attention to detail and accuracy;
- the ability to work independently and flexibly;
- the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work;
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- networking and analytical skills;
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms;
- excellent IT skills.
Personal characteristics and attitude
We need someone with experience, able to guide and inspire our young team to achieve even more. Some knowledge and interest in cars would be beneficial.
We are a small, but growing business and the staff are ambitious, yet friendly and good to work with