Digital Marketing Manager (UK)
Reporting to: Head of New Business
Place of work: Office (Swindon) and home based
Line management responsibility for: N/A
Working Hours: This opportunity would suit either an experienced digital marketeer who’s looking for the flexibility of a part-time role (3 days per week), or an up and coming marketeer who’s looking for that break to develop their career in a flourishing tech sector in a full-time role.
Objective of the role: Improve our digital presence, manage all digital interfaces with customers and prospects to drive leads and ensure customer satisfaction.
About innogy eMobility UK
ieUK are a tech company that provides premium German-engineered hardware and software technology for managing and operating electrical vehicle charging.
We sell our internally developed tech mainly via our growing network of reseller partners, who grow their own business by selling our advanced hardware and software to their own customers.
Our advanced hardware technology includes DC chargers, eBox AC chargers up to 22kW and crucially, a digital connected cloud based software solution that enables customers and network operators to manage their own charging systems. We believe that smart charging is not just the future, but the present and essential to make the change to driving an electric vehicle simple and easy for the driver.
We offer a ready-to-use and state-of-the-art software system for managing a charging network with connected interfaces between vehicles, drivers and suppliers. This includes network services like the connectivity of charge points, detailed POI info, controlling and managing the network to provide access and handle all data management tasks as well as the possibility to service, maintain and upgrade it according to the charge point operator’s needs to make charging networks easy and simple.
We are a small but growing team based across the UK and we’re looking for the right person to join our energetic, passionate colleagues. ieUK is owned by E.ON, a large German energy company and part of the expanding eMobility division across Europe and the USA.
- Manage and develop the UK website by working closely with the digital marketing team in Germany
- Build and execute a digital CRM based communications plan with prospects and existing customers
- Work with BDM team to ensure they have a suite of digital sales assets to aid the sales process (i.e. slides, pdfs, videos, web pages etc)
- Work with Social Media Manager to develop a coordinated social media plan across all channels
- Manage our PPC and SEO activity (via an agency)
- Liaison with central marketing team in Germany
- Deliver campaigns across multiple channels that generate quality leads for the BDM team
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns and report impact
- Provide monthly marketing update, proactively identifying additional requirements
- Develop case studies for use with prospects
- Manage a small number of external agencies
- Communicate clearly with impact
- Efficiently plan and organise
- Building trusted relationships
- Analyse data and develop solutions
- Make sound business decisions
- Self-confidence and work professionally
- Strong digital marketing skills and awareness of B2B digital marketing tools
- Knowledge of the electric vehicle and software industries
- High communication abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Credibility, presenting in a way which means others have confidence.
- Drive, energy and commitment
- Time management
- Ability to self-motivate
- 3-5 years working as an Account Manager in a marketing agency or in-house Client Side
- Managing and delivering effective campaigns and projects
- Understanding of the Electric Vehicle market and/or experience in software industry
- Working with Salesforce (or similar CRM systems)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Recognised marketing qualifications
- German language speaker
We’ll give you a laptop and a phone and support you to set up a home office if needed. We also offer a range of attractive benefits for all our team members:
- Market Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus UK bank holidays)
- Company pension with generous employer contribution
- Comprehensive private medical cover
- Life insurance
To find out more about innogy, visit our LinkedIn page here https://www.linkedin.com/company/innogy-emobility-uk