THE COMPANYOur client has a passion for the performing arts and wanted to create a unique organisation to help build children's self-esteem and life skills. They use the performing arts to boost child development and their classes are specially devised. They have 500 schools across London, the South, the West Country and the Midlands and have further plans to grow so this is an exciting time to join.
THE ROLEAs Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the digital strategy and the planning and management of all things digital.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and implementing the digital strategy focused on lead generation and improved visibility and engagement.
- Copywriting across all digital marketing materials
- Website task include day to day management, liaising with SEO and PPC specialists and writing regular marketing emails.
- Social Media and PR
- Media Planning
- Hands on Financial Management
YOUTo be successful in this 24 hrs or 3 days per week permanent role as a Digital Marketing Manager on 30k (based on full time equivalent of 50k) you will be a strategist who is happy to roll up their sleeves.
You must have the following:
- Broad digital marketing background ideally from a digital agency for 3-5 years but will also look client side
- Experience of digital advertising, website, social media and PR with only minimal management.
- A creative, organised and dynamic self-starter who approaches the challenge from a holistic point of view and is excited to drive change and improve visibility and engagement on their digital platforms.