5 months ago
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Human Resources provide support and strategy at every level of Morgan Stanley’s business. It helps firm and business unit management with strategic direction in employee recruiting, retention, development and compensation. HR generalists partner with individual business units to deliver services in data analysis, employee relations, compensation analysis and performance management. Other HR teams are product-focused, specialising in compensation, benefits, recruiting, reporting and learning and development services.
We are now recruiting for an Employee Relations Team Member at Manager/AVP level to our join our Employee Relations team which was established in 2018 and compromises two senior Employee Relations specialists. The role will form part of job share arrangement, for three days per week. The purpose of the role is to ensure continuous process improvement, quality assurance and governance for one of key functions within Human Resources.
- Manage data input into the Employee Relations database, auditing cases to ensure appropriate categorisation, resolutions and documentation
- Conduct monthly audit and data reconciliation between ERCM and GDD. Follow up with HR Business Partners and Employee Relations team.
- Reporting; produce regular metrics for key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate ad hoc data requests both regionally and globally
- Employee Relations database access – maintain appropriate access for HR Business Partners
Case Management Support:
Assist ER (Employee Relations) advisors with:
- formal disciplinary and grievance investigations; note-taking, coordination of schedules, drafting documentation and coordinating hearing packs
- investigation and escalation of issues raised via various employee channels
- Conduct new joiner training and maintain completion logs
- Maintain training schedule for mandatory ER training, note-taker training etc
- Assist ER Specialists on other ER projects as required, including streamlining HR processes, developing guidance materials and developing/delivering training regarding HR policy and processes
- Coordinate responses/ participation in ER Interbank Forum
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect
- Ablity to maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.