Lloyds Banking Group is aiming to be both the best bank for customers as well as the bank of the future - where we can meet ever-changing customer needs and help Britain prosper.
A key driver to us achieving this would require a shift towards new approaches to developing the systems and applications that underpin the Bank. We're looking to reduce the overall IT estate while growing its capability by exploiting cutting edge tools.
Want to hear more?
You'll support the Rapid Engineering Delivery team working across all TO vertical pillars which includes the following activities:
· Providing ad-hoc support and in-depth technical expertise across a breadth of technologies (Cloud & On-Prem) necessary to support the migration of various workloads to cloud in line with strategy
· Effective collaboration with TO and wider to build relationships necessary to understand and develop processes necessary to support TO
· Creating and leading virtual teams across TO and wider to efficiently delivery and evaluate the capabilities which underpin TO objectives
· Thinking innovatively and creatively to resolve challenges.
You'll also design and build the highest quality integrated customer-centric technology solutions whilst continually challenging, motivating, mentoring and supporting your team. You'll have the ability to lead cross-disciplinary teams developing performant and highly available solutions whilst efficiently working across the project life cycle.
This is a leadership level role and will blend both deep domain & technical expertise with great passion for coaching and developing people in a "player-coach" model
· Knowledge of Azure and Google Cloud Platform
· Proven experienced of operating in Private & Public Cloud environments
· Experience and track record of diagnosing and troubleshooting technical performance issues
· DevOps knowledge would be highly beneficial
· Broad LBG on-prem ecosystem knowledge and appreciation of how systems are integrated. Working knowledge of IT Security / Data security / Compliance standards within a financial institution.
· A working knowledge of agile would be beneficial, however technical and people leadership skills are essential to ensure successful outcomes are delivered as part of the wider squad/virtual team.
What would you get in return?
You'd get a benefits package that includes;
· A performance related bonus
· Generous pension contribution
· 30 days leave plus bank holidays
· A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
· Private health cover
· Wider corporate benefits and perks
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.