My client is seeking an organised, capable Engineer Coordinator Administrator to oversee and manage their busy service desk, based in their new offices in Gravesend.
Do you have the skills to fill this role Read the complete details below, and make your application today.
The role is offered on a part time basis and with flexible hours to suit -; 10.00am - 2.30 Mon - Fri as a suggestion
Some working flexibility is required on occasion.
You will be working alongside another administrator and reporting into the 2 Directors updating them on engineers, jobs and any issues that have arisen
You will need to have confident telephone manner, liaising with clients and customers & engineers, diarising & rescheduling appointments, happy multi-tasking,
- Handling incoming phone calls and emails
- Logging calls within our Help desk job management system
- Allocating break down calls and services to engineering team
- Allocating and planning work load for engineers on a daily basis
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and contractors and organise work loads
- Processing sales orders and raising purchase orders
- Schedule and plan reactive and planned service work loads
- Prepare engineers reports and documentation for submission to clients
- Gas certification administration
- Provide admin support
- General administration
- Speaking directly to customers, engineers, & contractors
- Maintaining high levels of customer service at all times