As an Environmental Planner you will have the opportunity to help our clients develop sustainably through environmental impact assessments (EIA), development consent order (DCO) submissions, Hybrid Bills, environmental support for major planning submissions, strategic environmental assessments and construction environmental management projects
As part of a growing and agile team, you can be involved in some of the UK’s most complex, iconic and challenging projects that are diverse and technically demanding. These include major regeneration projects, garden cities, energy opportunities, infrastructure schemes and strategic land optimisation.
Our roles can be based from a number of our newly created workspaces such as Birmingham, Cardiff, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Croydon, Manchester or Warrington at various levels such as Consultant or Senior Consultant.
Specific skills/experience required
- Successful project management/coordination of multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of leading/working on impact assessments within consenting regimes (e.g. TWA, DCO, TCPA, local and regional planning)
- Knowledge of all stages of IA from land acquisition, options appraisal, planning submission to construction management
- Stakeholder and public engagement experience
Specific qualifications required
- Relevant Environmental Degree, with Master’s Degree in relevant environmental discipline preferred
Personal characteristics and attitude
- Great communication, report writing and team working skills
- Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner