About ExcelHer program:
Are you looking for an opportunity to restart your career?
Do you want to work with an organization that would value your experience no matter when you gained them?
How about working with the best minds in the transportation industry where we need more women power?
We are pleased to launch the ExcelHer program – the career returnship program at Volvo Group in India. The program is for women who have been on a career break for a year or more. This is our step towards empowering women to relaunch their professional journey after their absence from the workplace due to personal commitments. Exciting work assignments have been identified which you can refer in the list below.
The assignments are for a tenure of 9 months. The participant of this program would have access to professional development programs, mentoring assistance by a business leader, apart from the experience of working with people from different functions/technologies/culture.
Go ahead and apply if you find the opportunities in line with your experience and career interest.
Who we are looking for?
1. Female candidates currently on a career break (minimum of 1 years).
2.Candidates having prior relevant experience within any of the following areas:
We are looking for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer to join our Support and Maintenance team within Manufacturing & Logistics Solutions, M&L - SC GTO Mfg Appointed Solutions, Material Planning India. Estimated work effort for this assignment is 100% for the duration of the assignment.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum educational qualification should be BE/B.Tech/MCA
• 4+ years of overall experience
• Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
• Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
• Experience in application maintenance and Support would be an advantage
• Experience with documentation would be an advantage
• Experience with Change Management would be an advantage
• Understanding of Programming Languages
F ollowing experience is desirable but not mandatory:
1. Experience working with UIPath
2. Knowledge and experience in ASP.NET using C#, .Net Framework 4.0 & above.
3. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
4. Experience of working on Visual Studio 2017 & above, TFS
• In absence of UIPath/RPA experience, passion to quickly learn the technique would be desired
• You have a strong focus on quality and you have a personal drive to reach objectives and targets
• Continuous improvement is your nature and you can drive changes
Do you find this interesting? Please do get in touch for a further dialogue!