Reports to:Group Head of Business Operations / CEO / Group Creative & Strategy Director
Based at:Printworks London, Surrey Quays Road, London,SE16 7PJ
Nearest tube: Canada Water
To provide administrative support and clerical assistance to the group directors
Work pattern: Part-time, 20-25 hours per week
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To manage the administration of group services across mobile phones, landlines, internet, online HR system, email accounts, printers, as well as sourcing and implementation of any new systems or support services that may improve group functions
- To raise invoices for central support services to relevant group companies and stay on top of relevant charges, ensuring we have the best deals from all suppliers and managing supplier relationships
- On-boarding new staff for relevant group companies including arranging set up of email account, purchase of computer and software, arranging of mobile phone, desk, landline, and online HR system
- To manage the appraisals calendar, reminding MDs of when appraisals are falling due for team members and arranging meetings
- To manage the Creative & Strategy Director’s diary, picking up on correspondence, adding meetings and sending meeting reminders
- Ad hoc tasks for the Group CEO
- General office duties include ordering stationery, supplies etc.
- Answer the telephone, directing calls to the central team / other team members at Printworks London
- Ad hoc support to the Vibration Projects team where required
- Meeting visitors to Printworks ahead of meetings, showing them to the relevant meeting space and offering drinks etc.
Abilities and skills:
- Organised and have the ability to multi task.
- The ability to work both independently and within a team when required.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with all levels of employees.
- Competent within Xcel, word and outlook would be an advantage.
Holiday allowance: 24 days plus bank holidays based on full time, will be pro rata depending on days / hours worked.
Salary:£11,000 pa based on 20 hours per week