Would you like to join a friendly, supportive accountancy firm who support small to medium sized businesses with their bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll needs.
Ensure you read the information regarding this opportunity thoroughly before making an application.
Working with clients across a broad range of sectors, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating regularly with clients to request their bookkeeping records
- General bookkeeping, including bank reconciliations, processing expenses
- Maintaining Sales and Purchase Ledgers (where applicable)
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing monthly payrolls
- Preparing management accounts (if and where necessary)
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on both Xero and QuickBooks. Experience as an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper within an accountancy firm would be desirable.
It will also ideally suit a freelance bookkeeper - who is able to fit work into their working week.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Experience of working on various software packages (Xero, Quickbooks, Sage) and must be computer literate.
- A good academic record, with good attention to detail
- Preferably have a bookkeeping or accoutnancy qualification (AAT, CIMA, IAB, ACCA, ICAEW)
- A minimum of 3 years bookkeeping experience.
If you are interested in this position and have the experience we are looking for, please apply today!