EY Reconnect is our career returner’s programme, providing a bridge for professionals re-entering the workplace after an extended career break. The 12-week programme offers a supported route back into work with induction, coaching and mentoring for talented individuals. You will reconnect with your career, your previous experience and expertise. At the end of the programme, you will be considered for a permanent role with EY. Our Bristol based team is keen to hear from candidates who are looking for a range of flexible working options including part time or job share, reduced days or school hours to fit around your commitments, as well as those looking for full time.
This is your opportunity to join our Advisory practice as part of the EY Reconnect programme. Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively.
Your key responsibilities
You will work with clients to address their specific circumstances and turn strategy into reality. Whether it’s an improved finance function, enhanced digital capability or superior operational excellence, we’re able to offer added value. We offer a range of services in Advisory, we are also segmented by the markets we operate in. We have strong industry specific teams that allow us to provide excellent insight and market expertise to clients.
For you, this offers a huge variety of challenges and the opportunity to make a serious impact on our clients’ businesses – and your own career.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for client service
- Ability to network effectively within large organisations
- High level of drive and commitment to achieving solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Previous experience in consulting in Finance Transformation, Supply Chain, or Programme Management.
- A fresh perspective for every challenge, offering objective advice and fresh insights to help our clients make their business better.
- Our Finance, Programme Management, and Supply Chain & Operations teams have a keen interest in candidates with a government or public sector background
To be eligible for EY Reconnect, you will need to have:
- Taken career break of between 2 & 10 years
- A background in professional services or relevant industry sector
- Experience at Manager level or above
- Availability to join the 12 week programme from mid-September ‘18
- The right to work in the UK
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- A Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Company, Times Top 50 Employers for Women, Top 10 Employers for Working Families, and a Stonewall Star Performer.
- Well established & thriving networks across the firm.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world.