LONDON, HAMMERSMITH BUSINESS SUPPORT – FINANCE
Are you a driven, detail-orientated Finance Analyst who wants to join the new world of sport entertainment?
In this brand-new role, you will have a chance to make a real impact on the way business meets budget expectations by providing accurate forecasting, performance analysis and commentary for our key Business Support functions including HR, Legal, Finance and Strategy.
You will help ensure business is meeting budget expectations by taking ownership of producing robust cost tracking documents.
During your part time hours, you will play a key role in developing and enhancing future investment initiatives by “telling the story” to both finance and non-finance audiences around performance and other key sensitivities. If you love using proactive tracking, measurement and forecasting to support a large operation, this is the role for you!
This role would be perfect for an experienced Finance Analyst who is looking for a high growth Finance Analyst on a part time basis.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave pro rata (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE'S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN
- Responsible for providing support to the Senior Finance Business Partner to ensure accurate forecasting, performance analysis and historic reporting in respect of the Business Support (HR, Legal, Finance, Strategy) cost base.
- Ensure management keep within their budgets – proactive tracking, measurement, forecasting, challenge and support – across all Business Support costs.
- Producing robust cost tracking documents to ensure business is meeting budget expectations.
- Assist with development and continual enhancement of investment appraisal initiatives.
- Develop in depth understanding of the cost base and be able to ‘tell the story’ to both a finance and non-finance audience around performance and key sensitivities.
- Drive and ensure key financial policies, procedures and protocol are complied with and followed.
- Work closely with, and where appropriate inputting/supporting/reviewing, the Group’s Shared Service Centre output to ensure the appropriate DAZN financial and management accounting specific to Business Support is accurate and produced timely with no surprises.
- Oversight of output from SSC such that all costs appropriately captured in monthly, quarterly and annual Group reporting.
- Ensure cost tracking and payments are accurate.
- Provide support in preparing management presentations.
- Ad-hoc finance duties necessary to support the Senior Finance Business Partner.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent understanding of finance and ideally part or fully qualified
- Experience of preparing budgets, forecasts and presentations
- Knowledge of producing robust cost tracking documents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Deadline focused and ability to self manage time
- Finance support and business partnering
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of an Oracle based finance system (or equivalent)
- Experience working with Senior Management
- Department: DAZN - Finance
- Internal Job Title: Finance Analyst
- Reports To (title): Senior Finance Business Partner
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, UK
- Hours of Work: Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.