ELC Bristol is a family-run, high quality, year-round international English language school for foreign students based in Clifton, Bristol.
We are looking for a part-time (20 hours per week) Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper to start from as soon as possible. Applicants should be locally based and able to work throughout the year, including during the busy summer months.
KEY TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Processing/generating transactions via sales/purchase/nominal ledgers & cashbook
- Producing KPIs for decision making
- Assisting with the administration of the business
- Bookkeeping qualification, plus experience of double entry and the operation of ledgers
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Business Administration experience
- Be able to complete financial results to trial balance stage
- Knowledge of SAGE Line 50
- Experience of Financial Year End procedures
Salary £12,480 based on 20 hours per week.
Applicants should send a CV and a covering letter/email, explaining why you are interested in and suitable for the role, to Andrew Edwards.
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th January. Interviews will take place the following week and the role will start from as soon as possible.