The Finance Manager Part-Time is responsible for the Finance function with a focus on identifying and optimising net profit opportunities and contributing to the continued success of the Company in line with business targets.
My client is a well-established business based in central Brighton.
As a Finance Manager Part-Time, your role duties will include:
- Track business performance, conduct analysis of trends and developments, and monitor the Company's gross margin position.
- Produce accurate and reliable reporting (monthly, quarterly, and annually) together with the monthly management accounts and quarterly forecasting, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting to the bank, on a monthly basis, and within fixed deadline.
- Accountable for all finance activities, including cash posting and allocation, new accounts, housekeeping, query resolution, account reconciliations, department expenditure.
- Track business performance against budgets using agreed measures, forecasts and KPIs, highlighting variances which need to be addressed.
- With CEO, responsible for annual ABTA bond and insurance renewals.
- Coordinate and produce monthly payroll detail to be handed over to outsourced payroll contacts.
- Responsible for ensuring all financial procedures and practices are in line with current legislation.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of up-to-date financial practices and provide suitable interpretation to benefit the business.
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders, such as our provider network, financial institutions, Company accountants and auditors.
To be successful in your application for Finance Manager part-time, you should have:
- Experience working in a Finance Manager role
- Experience of Business Analysis and presenting MI
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Experience in Travel Sector hugely advantageous.
- Ability to work 22.5 hours weekly.
If you are successful in your application, you should expect:
- Full-Time Equivalent Salary £40,000 - £45,000
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity for flexible working