Our client a fast growth organisation based in South Manchester, a business service provider are looking to appoint a Finance Manager/Accountant to manage a new function within the business on a part time basis which will include home working.
In order to make an application, simply read through the following job description and make sure to attach relevant documents.
The majority of the responsibilities will resolve around an invoice factoring service which they provide for their clients and managing cashflow - previous experience of cashflow forecasting will be essential.
Some key responsibilities:
- Manage draw down levels in the factoring bank accounts and closely monitor
- Move the money to the partners
- Credit control for contractors (minimal)
- Providing real time cashflow forecasts and communicating with directors and funders
- Download invoices from the pay and bill provider’s system
- Create relevant invoices in Xero
- Interface with the pay and bill provider / our accountant / our financier
- Produce MI relating to the factoring
- Intermediary reporting (quarterly, per agency)
- invoicing / MI etc for the perm side of the business
This is an interesting role within a company which is forecast to double in size over the next 12 months and therefore the opportunity that will come with that in terms of progression with the business is huge
The role will suit an individual who is either Qualified or Qualified by experience but who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
Salary - full time equivalent £30-40k depending on experience and the role can be 3 or 4 days per week to suit the candidate
If you would like a chat about this role, please contact Gavin Reynolds