ROLE: Finance Manager - Part-Time - 2 days a week
LOCATION: Weybridge with free onsite parking
START DATE: November / December
SALARY: £50,000- £60,000 pro-rata parking
PERKS: Modern offices, health care plan, and Christmas shut down of the office
We are currently supporting a fantastic organisation to find them a part-time qualified Finance Manager. The client is an established construction business that has been around for over 30 years. They are growing and have big plans for the coming year, so it is an exciting time to join. This is a new role to the business, where you will be managing a team of 2, helping to improve processes.
Duties will include:
- Reporting to the Board of Directors and managing an Account Manager and Accounts Assistant
- Producing the finance board reports
- Managing month-end MMI reports
- Managing month-end closing off
- Overall cash flow managements
- VAT account Control
- Budgeting and forecasting, managing financial objectives
- Manage internal year-end accruals
- Oversee the year-end audit, working with the auditors to close off
- Covering for the Accounts Manager and Accounts Assistant when on annual leave
- Providing training and development
- Using the business financial system, changing and setting up processes to use the system more effectively
- You are ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Previous experience working at a senior level within Finance. Experience working with external Accounts, auditors, and Board of Directors
- Experience leading a team
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send apply today, any questions please call
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.