Finance Manager (Part time) | Charity | Gloucester |£36.000 - £43,000 + Generous pension(FTE)
Fantastic role within a charitable organisation
- Principal provider of management information within the charity
- To have oversight of the day to day processing undertaken by the Finance Assistants.
- To assist the Head of Finance and other entities of the group
- To act as accountant to the scheme
- To monitor and report on collections and fee income.
- To provide finance support to Teams as they monitor the financial health of their many sites. This aspect of the role will include a reasonable amount of visits and will see the post-holder develop effective and supportive relationships.
- To support and continue to develop effective relationships with finance and charity matters. This will include providing support with the cashbook system (an excel based book-keeping tool), the delivery of training sessions and the production of regular newsletters.
- To support and deputise for the Head of Finance.
Personal Skills & Qualifications
- CCAB qualified
- Management reporting
- Ability to produce UK GAAP and Charities SORP compliant statutory accounts for Small & medium sized entities
Further information, please contact Rhian Mountjoy