Finance Controller - Part Time
Location - Brixworth, Northants
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 pro rata
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: c25 - To be discussed
This progressive manufacturing company seeks a Finance Manager to oversee the fiscal business within the company. We now need an experienced part time Finance Manager / Accountant to join our small team and be responsible for all day to day finance functions.
- Maintain accurate ledgers on Sage 50
- Create and report monthly financial statements to include cash flow, profit and loss, balance sheets.
- Prepare appropriate tax returns, including business and payroll taxes.
- Control payments to suppliers, HMRC, Employees and others as necessary.
- Create budgets along with senior management and review adherence to budget.
- Work with external accountants for year-end accounts submission.
- Control cash balances and credit control.
Experience / Person
- AAT Level 3 or 4 / ACCA / Qualified by experience.
- Experience in using Sage financial / payroll software.
- Experienced in using Excel spreadsheets for reporting and analysis.
- Experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports, Experience in a manufacturing-based environment ideal
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the business forward