Role - Finance Manager - Part Time
Check you match the skill requirements for this role, as well as associated experience, then apply with your CV below.
Salary - full time equivalent £30,000 - £40,000 - depending on experience
Working hours - 3 / 4 days per week (there will be flexibility in how these are worked)
Our client a fast growth organization based in South Manchester, a business service provider are looking to appoint a Part Time Finance Manager/Accountant to manage a new function within the business on a part time basis which will include home working.
The majority of the responsibilities will revolve around an invoice factoring service which they provide for their clients and managing cashflow - previous experience of cashflow forecasting will be essential.
Some key responsibilities for the role of Finance Manager- Part Time will include:
- Manage draw down levels in the factoring bank accounts and closely monitor
- Move the money to the partners
- Credit control for contractors (minimal)
- Providing real time cashflow forecasts and communicating with directors and funders
- Download invoices from the pay and bill provider’s system
- Create relevant invoices in Xero
- Interface with the pay and bill provider / our accountant / our financier
- Produce MI relating to the factoring
- Intermediary reporting (quarterly, per agency)
- Invoicing / MI etc for the perm side of the business
- The ability to adapt in an entrepreneurial business
- Have strong cashflow experience
- A good level of Excel and be able to comment on the the data you are analyzing
This is an interesting role within a company which is forecasted to double in size over the next 12 months and therefore the opportunity that will come with that in terms of progression with the business is huge
The role will suit an individual who is either Qualified or Qualified by experience but who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
If you would like a chat about this role, please contact Gavin Reynolds or Andrew Schofield