Are you available on short notice for your next contract assignment?
Our client, a charity organisation in Nottingham, is looking for a Finance Manager for the next 8 months with a strong possibility to go permanent thereafter.
What you’ll do…
- Maintain accurate and up to date accounts using Quickbooks across all categories and types of income and expenditure, including grant, cash, cheque, credit card and bank payments.
- Preparation of accounts for review/approval by the Assistant Director, including: reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, reporting with analysis of significant variances and preparation of trial balance.
- Management of outsourced payroll, including processing monthly salary payments by BACS and reconciliation and payment of income tax, NI and pensions as necessary.
- Management and reporting of gift aid payments and other donations.
- Preparation and timely processing of creditors’ payments.
- Supervision of petty cash.
- Acting as a signatory on the bank account up to agreed limits.
- Undertaking other administrative duties as may reasonably be required.
- AAT or part qualified accountant but happy with someone who is Qualified by Experience
- Experience and competency in using Quickbooks accounting software
- and Office 365 software.
- Experience in key aspects of financial and management reporting, producing monthly management accounts, reports to budget holders, reconciliation procedures and year end accounts.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a busy finance role.
- £35,000 salary pro-rata to 3 days a week
- Flexible approach to working with options to work from home or in the office
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
Jobs you may have applied for; Senior Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Company Accountant