Finance Manager- Part Time, this role is standalone and will cover all aspects of accounting for an SME.
Well established SME based in Solihull, who are very innovative and adaptable. The culture of the business is an excellent selling point, where they are very forward thinking, relaxed, but hard working!
Working as the Finance Manager- Part Time, key responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Bank account reconciliation for 2 entities
- Producing and sending VAT invoices and receipts and tracking payments, both UK and International.
- Managing all company expenses, credit control, invoice processing and transactional work.
- Reporting monthly costs and producing management accounts to report to MD.
- Running monthly payroll for between 30-50 employees.
- Calculating and amending any commissions owed.
- Producing statutory accounts for external Accountant, this will include VAT and corporation Tax.
The successful Finance Manager- Part Time will understand the forwarding thinking and flexible culture of the Business, with experience of all the above responsibilities and will be motivated to drive the business forward.
Lots of scope to develop and progress your career, relaxed dress and work environment, parking on site.