This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing private-equity backed business, at a pivotal time in its' development. This is a new part-time Finance Manager position, created to support the growth of the business.
My client are a fantastic small, yet growing business set for international success. They are on an environmental mission, and are poised to launch major customer projects with many household names over the next 18 months.
As Part-time Finance Manager your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Presenting monthly reports to Board and providing relevant commentary
- Managing the annual budgeting and business planning process
- Preparation of year-end management accounts
- Managing the audit process and liaising with auditors
- Financial analysis and commentary, influencing and assisting key stakeholders
- Adhoc support to Senior Management and Investors
- Supervising and supporting all corporate compliance matters
- Co-authorising of payment of invoices and payroll
- Ensuring accuracy of all accounts ledgers
- Writing financial policies for the company as appropriate for future controls
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Demonstrable practical experience, having previously worked in a similar hands-on role
- Previous experience in monthly management reporting, cash forecasting, year-end statutory reporting and annual budgeting
- Being able to work autonomously
- Strong IT Skills - advanced Excel knowledge, and knowledge of Quickbooks (Desirable)
- Proven track record in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, the client is offering a competitive salary, and the chance to become a key member of the team as this exciting business continues to grow.