21 days ago
Elevation Accountancy and Finance are currently looking to recruit a part-time Finance Manager in Leeds on behalf of a fast-growing tech business that is set for continual growth over the next few years. Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a fast-paced role that will form a crucial link between finance and the wider business. Producing the month-end results, whilst ensuring the board receive value adding management reports which drive decision making.
This is a fantastic role with a very flexible business who is wanting a dynamic qualified accountant to support them 3-4 days a week and in return the opportunity to work from home post COVID.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Accrued/deferred revenue calculations
• Accruals, Prepayments, Payroll, Sales and other journals
• Monitor and report against project performance
• Purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank recs, payroll
• Creating project cost plans/budgets
• Setting company budgets, monitoring budget holders, and long-term forecasting
• Sub-contract procurement contracts
• Develop and communicate financial control systems and policy
• Year-end audit preparation
• Preparation and reporting of key KPI’s for the business
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from Ledger Clerks through to Financial Directors in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.