Finance Manager (part-time)
Read all the information about this opportunity carefully, then use the application button below to send your CV and application.
Your new company
Independent management consultancy with headquarters based in London looking to recruit a part-time finance manager.
Your new role
They are looking for a part-time finance manager to join their team. It will be a broad and varied role. Whilst finance will be the main part of your role, you will also get involved in operational aspects like ISO, IT and HR. They have an Office and Finance manager who does all salaries, creditors, bank and some of the journals so you wouldn't be expected to do this.
- You will get involved in budgeting & forecasting, preparing the management accounts, posting journals, liaising with the auditors and other project accounting work
- Assist with Management Accounts
- Assist with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assist with Cashflow forecasts
- Assist with financial controls and processes
- Other monthly reporting and compliance
- Project accounting and reporting
- Invoicing and account receivable
- YE process and accounts
- Adhoc requests and reporting
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will be proactive and happy to get involved in the operational side of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.