Finance Manager- Part Time
£28,000 to £33,000 DOE
25-37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Are you competent of managing cash flow forecasts and day to day running of accounts?
Are you looking for an autonomous role and have a desire to work as part of a fabulous team?
If so, this could be an exciting challenge for you!
We are looking for a Finance Manager that has strong multitasking skills, is adaptable and flexible to work as part of a small team and ideally has previous experience of working either for a manufacturing or construction company.
Duties and responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- Responsible for financial forecasts and projections including profit/loss accounts and fixed asset accounts.
- Responsible for managing cash flow forecast and day to day running of accounts.
- Responsible for all Companies house documentation and timely submission of information.
- Working closely with the accounts assistant who deals with purchase/sales ledger and payroll.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting VAT return as well as Quarterly/Year End Accounts Preparation.
- Working with estimating/project managers to manage procurement budgets.
- Ideally be able to manage/raise sales invoicing and applications for payment.
- Knowledge of payroll would be beneficial but not necessary as you will not have to process.
Skills and experience required for the Finance Manager :
- Previous Finance Management experience preferably gained while working either for a construction or manufacturing SME Business.
- Some knowledge of VAT in construction, CIS Scheme, CITB Levy , Retention etc.
- You must be confident with prepayments, accruals, and fixed assets etc
- Strong IT Skills, Advanced Excel knowledge and some experience of QuickBooks, ideal but not essential.
- Self- motivated, strong organisational skills and be able to manage own work load
- We are looking for a team player, someone that can multitask and understands the need to adapt and be flexible within a small team.
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.
If you have the relevant experience we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.