3 months ago
• Are you a good team player and a strong communicator who is seeking a varied 'hands-on' Finance Manager opportunity on a part time basis?
If so, we'd love to hear from you. My client, an established SME within the not-for-profit sector, has a newly created part-time opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager. Based out of their Northwich HQ, you will support a business that offers great support to their communities. With a presence in 3 UK locations, my client has developed a reputation as one of the leading organisations within their field. They are looking to add to their passionate and friendly team with the appointment of a proven Finance Manager on a part-time basis; comprising 20 hours per week and the flexibility to work from both the office and home.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the skills and experience required for the Finance Manager are those of an all-rounder and will include:
- preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- practical bookkeeping skills
- prior experience of running a monthly payroll
- ideally experience with Xero and MS Excel
- cashflow and ad hoc support into budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate must be prepared to be 'hands-on' in all aspects of finance, and be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills. The Finance Manager will be liaising with Board Members, and may be required to produce occasional Board reports. You will have the support of a Finance Assistant and will have the opportunity to be considered for a permanent position (should you wish to). Applications will be considered from candidates who are Part Qualified, Qualified or Qualified by Experience.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, apply without delay.