I am currently recruiting for an up and coming marketing agency based in Birmingham city centre. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager on either a full time or part-time basis to look after the entire function alongside helping with the operational and strategic side of the business.
This an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to add real value to a growing business, changing processes, forming your own finance team and developing the business to further succession.
Ideally you will;
- Be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background however applicants who display relevant experience will still be considered for this role.
- Have a strong personality with confidence to challenge old procedures with the ability to implement new ones accordingly.
- Be able to communicate at all levels within the company and outside the business
- Have the previous experience or desire to get involved with other areas of the business that aren't just finance specific
In return you will;
- Have the opportunity to run the entire finance function where you can make the job your own with increasing responsibilities
- Be able to form your own finance team, with the plan to take on a new employee due to growth within the business - operating fully remotely now and moving forward
- Work for a company that is striving to advance and expand within their market offering a long-term position for the right person
This is the perfect position for someone who wants to put in the work, looking at the end to end process of the finance functions and arranging it as you see fit within a striving, up and coming company.