Finance Manager - Permanent - Part Time
Warner recruitment are excited to be working with a local well established business based in Towcester, Northamptonshire. Due to exciting growth plans into 2021 this is a brand-new Permanent role to support with the expected increase in workload. The successful candidate will ideally be AAT qualified and Part Qualified in ACCA/ CIMA/ACA/ Qualified by Experience.
The team are friendly, welcoming and hard working; they are so excited about having some additional help from the new Finance Manager/ Accountant as it will help spread the busy workload.
Hours will ideally be 3 full days per week although there is flexibility on this if you would like 5 part time days/ 2 long days and 1 shorter day for example.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- P&L reporting and forecasting
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Quarterly cashflow reports
- Budget setting and analysis
- Variance analysis
- Balance sheet reporting
- VAT returns
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- AAT qualified and Part Qualified in ACCA/ CIMA/ACA/ Qualified by Experience
- Able to operate in a role as a stand-alone Accountant
- Good communicator
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Assertive, as you will need to speak with many non-accounts managers across the business to gather information which will be essential for this role
- Parking on site
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work from home
- Easy location to get to via car
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact Julie at Warner Recruitment. We very much look forward to hearing from you.